August 18, 2004

Wonder

My mind is wondering about you
Would you make me a happy man, or more blue?

I don’t why
I am taking it this way
I haven’t talked to you, or heard from you
Or even seen your face

Maybe I am
Blowing it out of proportion
But if I am
Then why all this sudden happiness and loving notion?

I have only seen your picture
And already I am obsessed
Perhaps I am acting childlike
Perhaps it is a test

A test to see
If I am worthy of such a thing or not
To try to believe
That life can make you make happy and not

True to myself
I try to be
Wonderous questions
Always seem to swim in my sea

If I am not what you want
Take it easy on me
For I have been slaughtered a thousand times
By women, who have kept me on my toes and turned out to be thieves

I do hope
I do wish
I don’t know
Could someone send out a sign, please?

All I want
Is someone to love
Someone to care for me
Who will not betray my trust

Will that day ever come?
I am not sure
It’s like the weather that we always have on the outside
You never can predict what’s going to happen in the future

White flower
Silver petals
Spark in my heart
Dying of this riddle

No comments: