August 24, 2004

From Woman To Man

A woman
Is a woman
Is a Goddess by my measurements

A man
Is just a man
To her heart and the following revelations

I would like to understand
The how and whys
And then go on to know
That it is you who is resembled all over the sky

Shattered, my heart, will be
From remembering the loss of you, for me
At the mere mention of your name, I cry, I weep
And when I am asked 'Do you still love her?' I hold my breath, silently

Turn the hold that is within my heart
The bridge which I crossed, over the lake, at the park
The love I no longer hold, the emptiness in which my feelings starve
No moonlight, no sunshine, no angle, no hand, no spark

This is a moment I am asked to overcome
This is a time, whereby I am told to walk through and not to run from
Be it in the rain or the blazing sun

I would never forget that 'one'

No comments: