August 17, 2004

Finding Your Soul

Finding your soul
On a cold winter's day
The reason to which life is
Come what may

You are alone
On an island
Where no one can talk to you
Where no one can reach where I am

I speak of wonders
I speak of dreams
I speak of love
And what it can achieve

I see you
In my dreams
I see my life
And to where it leads

I try to lead
A normal life
I try to conceive
On why she had to lie

I try to understand
Why we cannot talk about her
I try to believe
That it's in my best interest

But everytime I see a woman
Or a couple holding hands
It breaks my heart

To see what we could have become
To see the dreams we dreams
All go to dust

Simple emotions
In the heart
Complicated enough in the soul
This is how agony starts

Tell me how it will be
Now that I have nobody...?

Ghosty

No comments: