August 17, 2004

Heart of Mine

Dear heart of mine
And sorrow of my life
The turns have turned to be worse
The commotions we are having take me into a more darker room

The life
The sound
That I keep on hearing

Why is this so?
Why is it that this has become?
Where has it gone, this feeling?

God made Adam
And he made Eve
Together they would live
Together, until the day they die, they would always be

Now it is you
Now it is me
Now that we are apart
Tell me, where do we go from here?

'Tis the sounds
That the children hear
'Tis the day
That I will be burried beneath

Simple joys
Of the past
My heart is not a toy
Nor are you a target, or something like that

Tell me now
What will I do?
Now that God has seperated your heart from mine?
Now that you are where you are, and I am where I am?

The clouds move over
The Sun sets over
Life goes on
But my feelings get lower

I am standing now
At the edge of this hill
Thinking of what we used to do
What we used to say, back then

I see the ground
Way up from here
The only sound
That I hear is the sound of the wind

Should I let go
To life's miseries
And if I do
Who would be there for me?

No comments: