August 17, 2004

8th Wonder

Some said to me
You can never tell
What life will ever bring to you
“How goes it?” – “Well!”

My heart beats on
For you
Everyday
I think of you

Everyday
There is not a day
I do not think of you, neigh

But truth to be told
That you are not here
The shadow that I miss
My right hand, my eyes, my ears

You are like a ghost
To me
Your soul, your hope
Always seems to be there for me

But it is the sight of you
That I miss
The one true white rose
Who, in my dreams, only lives

Your presence
Your care
Your sense of elegance
Your smile, your glare

You are like the Rainbow
Only a million colors more
You are like Snow White
But without the Seven Dwarfs

You are something
Indescribable to me
You are the eighth wonder of this worldYou are the tree of eternity

No comments: