August 24, 2004

Take Me

Take my heart

Take my heart
And swift me away
Into the land of freedom
Come what may

Take my soul
Put me in your pocket
Dance me around
Like the music in your dreams

Take my hand
Take me all
Take my life, won't you
Without you - I would surely fall

Take me
Take me
Take me

Take me to the land of freedom
Where you heart beats
Where I can feel your passion
Where I can fulfill your every need

Take me to where you want to go
Take me there and I will always follow
Take me and never let go of my hand
Take me, don't lie to me, because the moment you do that - the bond between us, will be stroked upon, by the Angel of death

Take me to where you smile and not weep
Take me to where you plow your dreams
Take me to the land of fairytales and not sorrow
Take me but never let me go


Take ME

No comments: