August 18, 2004

Rapidly Blue

Dear princess of my heart
I miss your love
I miss your spark

I miss you
As much as the sunshine misses the rain
Where your light will guide me and help me in my vain

I am nothing
None
No better

You are the world to me
You are my pearl
A flower with a petal

Beauty rises
Among the rain
Sunshine love
Hardened by mere pain

Pain of heartbreak
Pain of fear
Pain of tolerance
Of which I could not conceal

The winter’s breeze
The cold touch
The warmth of your breath
And your love’s rush

Sunshine glue
In my heart
Rapidly blue
Love, be a spark

Solid, sound, green
Where I may see your face in my dreams

Don’t go
Don’t run
Don’t rush

Stay with me
Don’t betray me
I am your one and only love

Tears in my eyes
As the rain
Now that I feel
That you are near me again

River wide
So near
My path is unknown
Yet, it seems so clear

No comments: