August 18, 2004

Princess Under Moonlit Clouds

I hope that one day
I would put a smile on your face
So that the sun may shine gracefully in my sky
And the moonlight will guide my night
And your beauty would be embraced

And you
You would be a princess
Sitting there under the moonlit clouds
Under the stars
Underneath it all
Breathing in my soul
On your call to my heart
Underneath the fathoms of the legends
Which call upon us all

Wishing
Hoping
That you have a smile on your face
Right now
Wherever you are

I wish I could see your smiling face
Whereby eternity would halt for a second
Just to let me see the trace
And when you walk
The earth shatters with emotions
The air is filled with devotion
In honor of your presence
Where you would run around, like a child, with will and grace

Maybe I was once a star in your field
Shining down on you with gleam

No comments: