August 18, 2004

I Only Miss About You

I sometimes wonder why

Why the Moon should not fall into the sky?
Why the Sun would not crash down into my eyes?

Why the heart does go on?
Why should we ever live on our own?

These wonders
Scream
Inside my head

They swim
In their streams
Until they’re no longer alive – but dead

I stopped to think
But that was wrong
Where is the clear weather?
In this Moon, wind and Sun?

Where can you find
The perfect one?
When are the clouds
Never hiding the Sun?

When is a table
Not full of food?
When will I ever come
To find you?

The hope is unleashed
In my dreams
But reality surprises me
With astounding things

Where you may find water
There was always a stream
But at the end of that, is there is a pot of gold?

And where you may find the Sun shining its hot rays
On a cold winter’s day

Would you come to find a hot spot?

No comments: