September 06, 2004

Will There Ever Be A Chance?

Will there ever be a chance
To have you in my life?
To love you, to have you
All day and night

Is there a chance?
That I could be forgiven?
That you would take me
Into your guiding rhythm?

Could there be
A better soul than yours?
Will I ever believe?
Like I have believed in your love?

Can there be a time
A time to forgive and see?
That you're my light
And shining dream

There are many things in life
That fulfills one's needs
But there's only time
To actually believe in a dream

'Dreams
Can come true'
Wish that I could believe in that

If you think you can dry these tears
Or believe that I love you
Then the solution's in your hands

This is hard for me
As it is hard for you
Don't you realize?

How much I'm in love with you...?

No comments: