September 06, 2004

Black

Why were you,
Wearing Black today?
Is it that much,
A sad day?

I only took a glimpse,
With you walking out the door,
I thought I wouldn’t regret it,
But now I’m down on the floor

Will there be a day?
Will we ever meet?
I hope so

Some may say,
That I’m holding on to a hope so weak,
But I don’t think so

I don’t want to be seen in your eyes,
As a boy,
Who’s come with lively ideas in his mind,
And taking the girl’s heart as a toy

I want you,
To see me as a man,
Who will protect you,
Forever ‘til the end

Seeing you,
Gives me hope,
That this world has a better place,
For a dope

I kept looking for you,
In a subconscious way,
Then I saw your friends without you,
And I thought, you must’ve gone home to stay

Am I driving you,
Off my track?
Or do you want me,
To cut you some slack?

Answer me,
I want a reply now,
Don’t be afraid of me,

Just let the feelings flow

No comments: