July 28, 2005

What is it that makes me lost for words?

Is it the way that you just talk to me?
Or is it the way that you smile at me?
Should I close my eyes and ears, I would still see you, hear you in front of me

I fear the worst, most of the times
I fear that I will never find the true meaning to life
But when I see you and the way you behave, I believe that time can be rewritten all over again

I can't be held responsible for my emotions
Its just not possible to avoid this heart of mine
If my mind were to do that one day
I would surely die of insanity of having to take your image out of my brain

Lately
Everytime I am down
I think of you and I am up again

Why?
Because your smile will simply not die
Never have I seen a frown on your graced face

Anyone can write poetry like I can
Its the talk, that I seek, behind the pen and the pad

I realize you're still in a mix up
But what can I say?
My eyes look for you
Almost everyday

If these words are intended for something
Then intended they are
To break through the ice
That baracades your heart

1 comment:

Dudi said...

Beautiful.