July 08, 2005

A Poem About You

Sometimes it’s hard to think
Sometimes it’s hard to imagine anything at all
Right now I can't imagine my life without having to talk to you or seeing you
Any day at all

Don’t get me wrong
I only feel that we easily connect as the friends or cousins we are
We needn't go any far
Believe me; these words come from the heart

Not out of being depressed or feeling sad
If ever at all, it’s because I am glad
Glad that I have someone who I can talk to freely happily and almost without a boundary
Even though that we can never be together
Right now or possibly ever, doesn't make me happy but I respect you
Don’t ground me

I have said what I said about how I feel
I am the kind of person whose feelings do not conceal
I am like what most people say an open book to be read
If you ever had the time
To read me once in a while
Let me know what you think of the author
That’s, if.. You have the time

What pushes me to you is not how beautiful you are
Nor your sizzling figure
Or your simply gorgeous smile
That makes the world pink along with you
But it’s what you have to talk about
The way you talk about it
And the way you listen, always have fun, and never seem to be depressed, ever

This is all I can say
If I pushed myself over the line, please excuse me
I only dared myself to say what's on my mind to be honest and true to you, believe me
Should you not agree with what I said
Then you can ignore it totally and just let it goes, and forget

I apologize again
I sincerely do
This is what I am

And this.. Is what I do

1 comment:

iamnasra said...

Great poem...Hope u can visit my blog...you will get also to see from the comment many other poets from around the world to read there work and plus to get more exposure to your work