May 30, 2005

My Eternal Valentine's

I saw you one day
I saw you smile elegantly
I saw your beauty being dangled like a boat upon the seas

I saw the blue ribbon on your hair
I saw the light that shines off you like moonlight in the midnight air

I saw you and I thought 'What an Angel'
I saw you and my heart pounded increasingly leaving my senses fabled

Brown eyes, black hair
The truth - the beauty inside her heart
Injected by inner beliefs
Tender loving moments - will she ever help me out of the dark?

I wake up to the noise of the people around me
Destined to be alone? I hope not. I hope one day she would surround me

Living the daylight in my dreams
Reality, will one day, be achieved
Senses to touch, to smell, to breathe
You, my love, are my eternal valentine's - the one single beauty, I would always be there for thee

No comments: