May 30, 2005

Is It You?

How far is the sun that's in your eyes?

The twinkle that sparks when you smile?

By the beauty which you are graced

I smile because of the feelings inside me, that erupt

Oh wonder of beauty and love ever to meet

Is this the chance that I ask for or is it too soon to be deemed?

Walking statue of life

Built upon emotional tides

Where timing is impeccable

You're tempted to dance with the Devil

But God is in your favor

And the rest is up to you

I find it hard not to think about you everyday

I find it hard not to fall for you

I wish I could tell you all and more

Attraction at sight

My feelings i cannot deny

Is this the truth?

Are you really the one for me?

I'd like to say I love you

But I can't

Whatever is between us

Is bigger than what love can comprehend

The delightful tone of your voice

The smile, the way your laugh twists my choice

I wish I could say I love you

But I can't

This is bigger than what love can ever be

I know this because your tag says 'made in Heaven'

But does that mean that we will ever be?

I could always call you honey

Or honeycomb

Or just plain love

But that would be an understatement of the above

I could go on 'til the end of the night

About the how, when, and why

I would search the Heavens for the answer

But in the end, the answer is in my heart

Shattered by the glass that is portrayed

I breathe in the air around me

Scent of color and stench

Dirt, I am in, covered to the skin

Sense to the touch, smell and the mind, to think

Flower upon the beach

My hand in yours in the winter breeze

Is this reality? Or a dream?

No comments: