June 23, 2005

Hey folks...

I got some good news and some bad news...

The good news is that I am out of hospital (not that I have that many fans through my blog or outside - awwwww).

The bad news however is that I am postponing my book release to Autumn or Winter of this year because I feel it is a) Incomplete and b) a bad time for me to market my book at this time because it's summer and none of you would be around plus the fact that I am in no condition of doing anything about the project.

So my most sincere apologies to anyone who was anticipating the arrival of the new book. But please do keep in touch for any updates should there be any on this blog or SleeplessInMuscat .

So, see ya around..

1 comment:

iamnasra said...

Greatto know that you going to launch your book. I would be one of those who like to attend the book launch...Let me know about it..Any help with your book, I here ready to give a helping hand...just yell