January 17, 2005

Rapidly Blue 2: Nova's Secret

Yes..

I'm back.. after a long period of waiting.

Had some things to take care of - literally. Ha ha ha ha.

And now that I am back I would like to announce also that I am on the verge of publishing my second book titled - Rapidly Blue 2: Nova's Secret.

It should be out by the end of February and I am hoping to reach an agreement with my sponsor to donate the full proceeds of the sales towards the Tsunami relief program.

This second book marks quite a truimph to me, not only in the literall sense, but also on a personal overview of the events that I have been through (although it may not show within the poems marked inside of the published artwork).

Pushed by the positive vibe that it holds, and the truth that it tries to unfold in this sphere which we live in, I am hoping Rapidly Blue 2: Nova's Secret will have a better chance at success if not in the personal overview much less than that of the message that I am trying to get across.

Here's to the future..

No comments: